3D-Attack-Mag August issue out now!

Hi to all of you.

We´re proud to announce the latest issue of our well known pdf-mag. The 24mb file can be found here:
http://3dattack.net/3dAttack/viewtopic.php?t=1850&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

it is a huge 45 pages mag filled with lots of tutorials, interviews, etc.

have fun and please give us some feedback!
:slight_smile:

thanks for the info sad, I am downloading it and look forward to another good read :slight_smile:

Wow…fantastic modeling a raygun tutorial for us Noobs :thumbsup:

I really encourage everyone to check out the mag this time around… its loaded with tons of great tutorials and interviews, and while we make it for everyone interested in 3d, its especially for you Cinema 4d users. Feel free to come to our board and give us feedback on the mag, we’re always looking to improve it. :slight_smile:

Have fun!
-E.W.

Great job :thumbsup:
I can’t wait to check out the back issues as well!
…You guys plan to keep doing this every month :eek:
… I hope so :buttrock:

yea, I do believe that they intend on doing one each month… and that’s just fine with me, I print em out and read em during commercials while doing the couch/tv thing… :slight_smile:

yes we wanna release a mag once a month.
everybody who wants to contribute something is invited to do so. :slight_smile:

:thumbsup: Just noticed this thread, so I went over and downloaded this mag… wow, really awesome… so much info!
I also went back and downloaded the previous editions… and boy do I have a lot of reading to do!
Good to hear there will be a monthly edition!
Way cool guys! Really glad I found this!:slight_smile:

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.