Manchester, UK, Full-time
Flipbook studio are an award winning, multi-disciplinary production company with a focus on providing
animation and CGI to enhance visual content for commercials, dramas, film, video games and digital branding.
We are always striving to push the envelope and bring a unique creative angle to all our projects, with the
valued input of our team of artists, producers and directors.
We are looking for a 3D animator with a strong creative desire and knowledge of the 3D workflow to join the
animation department in our Manchester studio. If you have a passion for animation and creating stories
through your work and want to be part of a collaborative team, not just a part of a process, then this role is
ideal. You will work closely with the leads to help create work for a wide variety of productions across TV,
advertising and video games and with high-end clients. A technical knowledge of animation and how a studio
pipeline works is essential.
This is an exciting opportunity to become an integral member of one of the fastest growing and creative
CGI/VFX studios in Manchester. This is a full-time position in our Manchester city centre studio, please do not
apply if you’re not prepared or able to work in Manchester UK.
• Highly skilled in 3D animation and bringing characters to life.
• Minimum of 3 years studio experience.
• Highly proficient in 3ds Max.
• Experience across the 3D pipeline.
• Strive for excellence in your work.
• Creative flair and understanding of animation, not just characters.
• Ability to work within a creative team where all opinions are valued and respected.
• Understand and actively contribute to creating effective workflows, understanding the value of
working within a tight knit team and helping make the pipeline as efficient as possible.
• Ability to work on tight deadlines
• Creative problem-solving ability and multitasking.
• Animating any assets, be it characters or objects within scenes.
• Work closely with all departments helping get the models correct for animation, through to rendering
• Collaborate with the leads and creative director; good communication is essential.
• Taking responsibility for animations created, to ensure quality and smooth movement through the
• Contribute creatively to jobs from conception to completion.
What we offer:
• Fantastic, vibrant and creative work atmosphere with a highly experienced production team.
• The opportunity to make your mark and help shape the studio.
• Excellent creative studio in Manchester city centre
• Collaborative and inclusive culture - real opportunity to work across multiple areas, express creativity,
not just in animation, and grow.
• Regular team socials
• Competitive salary
• Company pension scheme
To apply please send your CV and latest reel to email@example.com