U-tad is looking to hire 3D animators to join our University as a Teacher. We are in Madrid, Spain.
U-TAD is a leading University Centre for training the future leaders of the digital world.
We are a high-performance centre that combines our founders’ international experience with a close-knit community of students and teachers and an inexhaustible source of innovation.
At U-tad, we’re proud of the fact that our students get to learn in a real working environment. Practising on real projects, working with the technology used by leading companies, and sharing experiences with internationally successful professionals and entrepreneurs on our campus.
U-tad invests in the future of our students. It is the only way to turn effort into prestige.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is able to work in our spanish university system of higher education (European Bachelor and university studies are a must)
- Is able to work a university semester part time or full time.
- Demonstrates strong understanding of 3D animation principles. (Mostly with MAYA)
- Works collaboratively and communicate with other teachers and professionals.
- Has a strong work ethic and communication skills.
- Is open to direction and feedback, embrace change.
Thank you very much!
Hope to be hearing from you.