XR Games (based in Leeds, England) makes Virtual Reality games for established IPs. We make both mobile and console VR games. Our goal is to maximise the value of our prior work experiences to efficiently progress game concepting, design, production and testing.
Were looking for an experienced 3D Animator to join the team in-house. Your main responsibility will be to create and deliver high quality animations that our next VR project needs. To achieve this, youll be working closely with the rest of the team.
- A deep understanding of animation pipelines and the processes involved from the conceptual phase to implementation
- Strong knowledge of major 3D software packages (such as Maya or 3DS Max)
- Exceptional skills in animating the human bipedal figure, as well as other organic forms
- Experience with rigging inside of Maya (or 3D software equivalent)
- Shipped at least one title on current generation consoles
- Able to communicate effectively with artists, designers and programmers
- Highly self-motivated and collaborative
- Real passion for playing and making games
- Experienced in creating animations for use inside of Unity 3D
- Experienced with source control
- Shipped at least one VR title on current generation hardware
Required Application Materials
- Online portfolio / showreel demonstrating animation skills
- May require an art test
If the above sounds like you, then send a CV and portfolio to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Must be willing to relocate.