1960lorider-pontiac, James Mcclelland (3D)

Title: 1960lorider-pontiac
Name: James Mcclelland
Software: SOFTIMAGE|XSI

1960 cars took a big twist in design so I wanted to capture the new sleek image and futuristic ideas of that time. I tried to keep modifications to a minimum for this Lo Rider which was already a killer on the track in its day. Thanks for any critiques on the model and lighting

>> Hi resolution image <<
>> Hi resolution image <<

Waaaaa-oWWWWWWWWW, thats awesome man…i love the lighting and just EVERYTHING i love LowRiders always have and thanks to you i love them even more =D

nice one :slight_smile: good modelling
so shiny, great lighting

wow, I love this one, could you send us some wires? It is a pity that you haven’t put this beaty in an enviroment

nice model, but dont like shader reflection.

wow great model i was just thinking to myself why dont people model low riders??, awesome model its a shame some is cut off

all you need now is a boomin stereo system

Yeah, nice car! You need to adjust your camera abit. Would like to see some different angles too(and as mentioned in an environment). Does it have an interior? Good work overall!

great work man,nice reflections and ilumination:thumbsup:

extremely awesome model and render!! love this 60’s Pontiac

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.