Spectacular 3D Entry: Wong Keet Mun

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

09 September 2005
Spectacular 3D Entry: Wong Keet Mun

Wong Keet Mun is entered in the "Spectacular Challenge" update: View Challenge Page

Latest Update: Modeling: finished girl model

09 September 2005
Hey friends, I've got my neck up in work, but I just simply couldn't resist, seems like we've got more time for this challenge, so I'll take this slow, and think through my concept carefully. Another fantastic theme!

All the best for all!

09 September 2005
Best of luck mate

09 September 2005
็้Ha! glad to see you here again! good luck and have fun mate!

09 September 2005
Hi keet! I wondered when you should show up ... good to see you on board, let's have fun

WIP: Anatomy

Demoreel

09 September 2005
Great that you joined, now get us some images! Good luck

In the year 4016...

09 September 2005
Hey Wong,
Nice to see you back for another challenge, look forward to your concept and good luck.

09 September 2005
Thanks friends, I'll try my best to finish this challenge, unlike my disappointing M&S...

09 September 2005
Concept Sketch: first concept sketches...

09 September 2005
Concept Sketch: concept sketch....

09 September 2005
Hey friends, here're my concept sketches(finally!) The first image is not my final composition though, it's just top illustrate what I want to do. It shows a 6-7 year-old girl riding a giant robot made out of household appliances, the head being a tv and the torso being the microwave oven etc etc... The little girl is holding on to a handle of the tv and for some reason is strapped on by a belt, and the robot is jumping from rooftop to rooftop.

I want to portray a kind of innocent, child-like pleasure, to make the girl look like she's strapped on to a very fun ride, hence the belt-thing in the first pic.

I'm still figuring out how to do this comp, to show how exhilirating and fun this ride really is. This will prob end up a very colourful piece.

I'll try to go as fast as I can, I'm currently having my industrial attachment at EggStory Creative Production, and at the same time I'm involved in pre-production for another animation project, so I'll do my best!

Cheers mates

09 September 2005
Great concept and first sketches

Can't wait to see what you make of that household robot - charming idae.

WIP: Anatomy

Demoreel

09 September 2005
Smile

you've joined.=D
good luck man.=)
anyway,how's attachment,will pm u my email,hope u have msn

09 September 2005
Concept Sketch: final comp...?

Ok here's a pretty final (and risky) comp I got for the illustration. So it's a little girl riding a robot made of different household appliances, and it's jumping from rooftop to rooftop.

i haven't finalised the robot's design, so I'll model and design as I go along(I always say that...)

The composition for me is really risky, because based on my sketch it doesn'y really look really promising, but I'm willing to take the gamble. Just thought it might be fun eh?

Do tell me what you think of the comp, thanks! Cheers people

09 September 2005
Hi ! man , glad to see you here !
your concept look great ! and drawing show what's going on, and I think you can finalize the composition in 3d , overall is very interesting! hope to see more!

Thread Closed share thread