scripting part by part

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

07 July 2011
scripting part by part

i created a script for an autorig head.

and i a did some bones to match a certain length with ice and then deleted ice since i dont need that any more.

the weird thing is if i run the script with everything, ears, eyelids, mouth etc.... that part of the script doesnt work and doesnt respect the length of ice.

trying to debug it, i went paragraph by paragraph, when i do it like that the hole rig work fine.

is there something that i am missing when i run everything as a hole?

thanks.

07 July 2011
Without seeing the script or knowing what you're trying to do exactly it's impossible to answer the question.
If things run fine bit by bit, but not when you run them together, you are possibly messing things up with the data you are passing around, or not picking the right inputs to your procedure. Again though, being more specific than that going by just your post is impossible

07 July 2011
thanks J.

for some reason part by part deleting the ICE works fine. i will try later on if deleting the ICE thing i dont need after the end will fix it.

=).

07 July 2011
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread