|05 May 2011||#1|
Join Date: May 2011
2D/3D generalist - Art Director - computer games, remote, part or full time
Codeminion is a network of game developers previously known for creating decent casual games (www.codeminion.com) currently setting out for a new venture.
We are looking for a experienced person willing to join our team and work with us on our upcoming crossover games (think Plants vs. Zombies, Puzzle Quest, etc.). This is a remote cooperation proposition, part or full time depending on workload and availability.
Out teams are distributed around Warsaw, Poland and having the possibility of holding a meeting from time to time would be nice though not a must.
What are we doing:
- Creating a series of games carefully designed for mass audience
- Housing various contradictions in a coherent vision in order to reach beyond core and casual games market
- Striving for a compact AAA quality experience
Things that are to be done in order to succeed:
- Designing a cohesive graphical style for current and upcoming games (main part of the task)
- Working with outsourcing companies and coaching them to stay on track with the projects vision (+ some production work)
- Helping with integration of the graphics into the games
We are looking for a generalist with diverse experiences. Skills that would add to the pool of teamís competencies.
- Experience with creating graphics for computer games
- 2D and 3D experience
- Animation experience
- Diversity of graphical styles
- Ability to reduce abstraction to concrete design propositions
- Outgoing and enjoys talking, exchanging and iterating ideas with the others
If interested in joining or asking any questions please send portfolios and letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
|05 May 2011||#2|
Join Date: Sep 2003
Thread automatically closed
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
|Thread Closed share thread|