Introduction to scripting Tutorial

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

05 May 2011
Introduction to scripting Tutorial

I just created a new tutorial on the introduction to scripting with C4D. I am looking for criticisms about the video. I already know that the volume is a problem, (I'm working on it for the next tutorial).

All the associated project files are available when you click on "Download Project Files" and to watch the tutorial click on "Watch Tutorial". Let me know what you think.

http://www.jimmycoppens.com/index.p...ripts&Itemid=62

05 May 2011
Thanks for sharing this. Apart from the volume, I prefer scripting tutorials in text. The first part is fine in video though. Anyway, all tutorials about scripting are welcome.

05 May 2011
Good Point

I've gotten some good feedback about that tutorial, and I think that I need to add a bit more in the text area as an equal supplement for the next tutorial.

Thus far I'm looking to incorporate some Vray into my next scripting tutorial. I just need to learn more about it, so I can create a tutorial!

05 May 2011
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread