|03 March 2011||#1|
Tenjin Visual - Swedenportfolio
TENJIN VISUAL Andreas Landgren
Freelance 3D modellers wanted.
Tenjin Visual, (http://www.tenjinvisual.com) is currently looking for qualified freelance 3D modellers
for architectural visualization.
Artist must skilled in modelling (3DS Max, Maya or Modo) plus have a good
knowledge of handling and understanding AutoCad blueprints.
Experience of handling and converting multiple 3D Formats (Sketchup, Archicad, RevIt etc)
is a plus.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Modelling exterior and interior architecture using blueprints
- Modelling and UV mapping props using photo reference
- At least 2 years experience in architectural or visualization industry.
- Extremely detailed, organized, and self-reliant
- Must be able to work under pressure, and have a committed work ethic.
Please email portfolio/sample images of models to email@example.com
Samples should include descriptions of the project including how much
time was spent, what you modeled and what type of input the work is based on.
Phone calls will NOT be accepted for this job posting.
All submittals will be kept confidential.
|03 March 2011||#2|
Thread automatically closed
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
|Thread Closed share thread|