Dominance War V - 2D - Baron Impossible - God of Hmmmm

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 03 March 2011   #1
Dominance War V - 2D - Baron Impossible - God of Confinement

No idea what I'm going to do yet, so here are a load of thumbs to make it look like I do. Good luck everyone!

Last edited by BaronImpossible : 04 April 2011 at 06:31 PM.

Old 03 March 2011   #2
i like the mood on second one. good luck.

Old 03 March 2011   #3
The first and second are great!

The top right thumbnail has a character with a pyramid head. I believe I reserved that move a week ago :P
MY FACEBOOK ART PAGE!
MY DEV-ART PROFILE!
MY CG HUB PROFILE!

Old 03 March 2011   #4
Very, very nice emotions in all of them.I especially liked the 1st and the tenth thumbnails.They have some kind of superior posture.If you want me to just point one of them, then just the 1st one.
Curious to see the progress of whichever you choose.

Old 03 March 2011   #5
My eyes are drawn to 8 and 10. I particularly like 10. Unique shape, lots of interesting angles and really nice contrasting darks and lights.

Looks like a pretty epic behemoth..I also like the rocky blobs. It looks like the surrounding landscape is just crumbling away in some sort of anti gravity wake/aura.

Old 03 March 2011   #6
Great to see you're joining Simon
As usual, even your sketches are outstnading. I particulary like the feeling of the 2nd one.
Keep'em coming mate!

DOMINANCE WAR IV

DOMINANCE WAR V

Old 03 March 2011   #7
I most say that they all looks great I just can't point out which I like, but maybe 2,4 and 7 they are awesome. Keep it up fellow artist.

Old 03 March 2011   #8
Hello everyone, great input - thanks. Sorry they aren't numbered, I put numbers on and then I must have overwritten the file or something because there are no numbers there now! Anyhow, I'll do a sketch or two later, focusing on Nos. 1, 10 and maybe 6, and think about how size can be portrayed such as in my Wyeth-like No. 2. And I'll have to come up with a theme, too. Difficult, when there are so many options, I'm used to being given a specific brief and this one is very open.

Old 03 March 2011   #9
Simon, awesome to see you joining!
I think #10 looks cool,...#2 looks like you spent more time on it,...I like #1 with unusual things happening, mysterious, looking very original!

Most have awesome action happening, good luck man!

Old 03 March 2011   #10
Thanks, jsn, good to see you here too!

Anyway, just doodling, I'll get some proper sketches done later. This one's the god of confinement, hence all the bondage gear (forgot his gimp mask, though)

Old 03 March 2011   #11
Thumbs up

Nice lighting, I like it.
Keep on.

Old 03 March 2011   #12
Cheers, David!

Don't know who this guy is, god of asymmetry maybe...

Old 03 March 2011   #13
I like the 4 and 9 feel
Nice thumbs !

Old 03 March 2011   #14
I really like that God of Confinement, at first I thought the way he was holding the chain made him look like he was more about punishment, like he's going whip you with that thing lol, but now I see him more as a jailor-type. I like

Old 03 March 2011   #15
I really like the first thumb and the last image (God of Asymmetry), just love the head design. Glad you have joined up, look forward to more posts.

the cake is a lie

Thread Closed share thread