|02-14-2011, 04:47 AM||#1|
Join Date: Sep 2010
3D Technical Specialist (Creative) - Singapore
Job Code: Tech Spec/ENG
Job Title: Technical Specialist (Creative) / Interative Digital Centre Asia
Job Description: JOB SUMMARY
Applicant must have a relevant degree and with a minimum of 3 years working experience in the 3D digital media related area. Candidates should have strong fundamental skills in 3D modeling, texturing, lighting, animation and aesthetic design.
1. To undertake 3D modeling, texturing and lighting
2. To create 3D animation content
3. To be involved in graphics design and graphical user interface design of a digital media production
4. To be involved in creating interactive 3D visualization applications/content
5. Knowledge of rigging would be an advantage.
1. A good degree in Arts/Design/Digital Media or related field
2. Possess good observation and aesthetic skills
3. Familiar with the use of 3D modeling and animation software
4. Familiar with creative graphics design and image editing software
5. Experience in the workflow of 3D digital media development
6. Ability to acquire new digital media skills and learn new development tools
7. Experience in 3D virtual environment engines would be an advantage
8. Ability to collaborate and work in a team on projects
9. Good presentation and communication skills
10. Candidate must be a hands-on person who enjoys 3D digital media creation work. It will be advantageous for candidates to show portfolio of digital media work.
To apply on-line, please go to https://tp-eservices.tp.edu.sg/erspub/.
|02-14-2011, 04:47 AM||#2|
Lord of the posts
Join Date: Sep 2003
Thread automatically closed
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
|Thread Closed share thread|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|