My videos

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 02 February 2011   #1
My videos

I started posting videos on vimeo, just getting stuff i found on my computer and assembled with some music i did, its pretty rookie cinematic wise i am just putting things together too keep me in check, i am giving up the project so there is a lot of stuff from a 4 year unfinished project to make sense of. here is the link, there is tons of script for the project maybe ill put that together as well. its all just a bunch of wips, i am posting to see if still holds any value with the speed cg animation has evolved last years the project looks dated already.
http://vimeo.com/19729249

Old 02 February 2011   #2
Almost forgot
Few images
The project started 4 years ago and halted about a year ago at this point < this was the pinacle of what i could produce, the story became way too big for me to handle, i ll be posting the final tagline of the script of my dreams and everything, now with college and everything i am having very little time to focus on it, hopefully if i find i job i ll be having no time to finish it ... hopefully

I ll be doing a poster soon to get the characters together in a single image since its very hard to explain what is actually happening with the little videos i produced.
I am moving on with my life and sadly this means living the short alone or cutting it down to the bare minimum, anyway i ll keep dooing some blogging documenting my work create a WIP page to post stuff.
CYA

Old 02 February 2011   #3
Nice reel!

and nice message: `wanabe director` hahaha....

Old 02 February 2011   #4
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread