|01 January 2011||#1|
Potsdam Babelsberg, Germany
Join Date: Jan 2011
morro images (germany) seeking for animators & FX/Shading artists
morro images is looking for a talented junior animator to complete our animation team on an stereoscopic animated short movie. You are able to bring a character to live and have understanding in posing, animation, facial expression and timing.
· advanced skills in simulation modules contained in or provided for Autodesk Maya and/or Autodesk 3DsMax
· ability to use MEL and/or Python effectively is a plus
· skill in Eyeon Fusion workflow
· "good eye" for shading and lighting simulation elements is a big plus
· skills in using V-Ray for Maya and/or the ability to adapt shading workflows from 3dsMax to Maya
· knowledge of 3D stereoscopic workflow is a plus
· ability to work in a team
show reel containing specific information
Please send your application by mail to email@example.com (subject: recruitment fx-artist (dynamics/particles)) with CV and showreel (should not exceed 5MB)
We are seeking talented Junior Animators (Maya) too.
A first impression of this project: work still in progress
|01 January 2011||#2|
Join Date: Sep 2003
Thread automatically closed
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
|Thread Closed share thread|