|01 January 2011||#1|
Recruitment and Outsource Manager
Kingston Upon Thames, United Kingdom
Join Date: Apr 2005
Climax Studios, are seeking a Technical Artist!
Climax is one of the leading creative lights of independent games development with an outstanding line of top published titles. It truly is an exciting and inspiring place to work in the heart of Gunwharf Quays, Portsmouth Harbour.
We are currently looking for an experienced Technical Artist to join our award winning team.
Our ideal candidate :
We are looking for a talented technical artist who can support the entire art team on our exciting next gen project. Working with the lead artist you are responsible for solving all technical issues, creating and maintaining art pipelines for both the art and animation departments, utilizing and understanding the very latest game graphic techniques, creating tools for the art and animation departments, creating and maintaining both the character and facial rigs as well as directing the creation of the character models, working directly with the whole art team to optimize next gen art work and to assist the lead artist in focusing the art team on the latest art techniques.
• Have a proven track record in the games industry as a technical artist.
• 3+ years working as a technical artist in all areas of development. A proven ability in hi poly modeling, normal, specular and UVW mapping and character modeling, skinning and rigging.
• Be a proficient user and have an indepth technical knowledge of Maya creating tools and utilizing work flows for both the art and animation teams respectively.
• Be a problem solver and to be able to solve all technical issue that might arise and to be able dispense guidance to the art team on all technical aspects of the art/animation disciplines.
• Unreal 3 experience – is very advantageous but is not essential.
• Have a proven track record in creating and maintaining both character and facial Rigs.
• MEL scripting is a bonus.
• Have excellent communication both written and verbal skills and be easily approachable and accessible.
• Show a keen eye for detail.
• Be meticulous and well organized.
• Respect for deadlines & budgets and be a team player.
• Be proactive and task driven with excellent time management skills.
• Be able to supply a well-presented show reel that demonstrate Character TD, both character and facial Rigging and any 3D art or animation examples that can support your application.
Please send a current CV/ resume to Stuart Godfrey on firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.
Stuart Godfrey Recruitment and Outsourcing Manager
T: 0208 974 7409
|01 January 2011||#2|
Join Date: Sep 2003
Thread automatically closed
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
|Thread Closed share thread|