|12 December 2010||#1|
London, United Kingdom
Join Date: Aug 2010
VFX Producer @ MPC London
MPC is looking to recruit experienced VFX Producers to work on a number of exciting feature film projects due to begin in the coming months.
Key Producer Responsibilities:
* The Producer role carries significant responsibilities both internal and external to the facility. From the bidding process through to driving a production schedule and managing a budget, being effective in this role is crucial to a well organised project.
* Forming a partnership with the VFX Supervisor to carefully manage both the client relationship and internal team priorities while always ensuring the best standard of work is being produced at all times.
* Representing MPC as the key client liaison on the project, handling this responsibility and relationship with diplomacy and professionalism.
* Working closely with the Production Manager to create and drive a schedule of deliverables and accurate resource requirements over the project duration.
* Managing show budget and finances.
Skills and experience:
* The ideal candidate will have proven experience as a Producer on feature film projects in an established VFX facility.
* Proven ability to manage and cater for client expectations is essential.
* Business acumen and an ability to balance financial responsibilities and negotiations in what is at times a very demanding environment.
* Thorough understanding of CG production pipelines and post production in general is essential.
* Outstanding organisational skills and attention to detail coupled with exceptional people skills and the ability to work within a team environment.
* Strong skills in communication – both written and verbal.
* Good understanding of Filemaker Pro and Excel.
Salary: Competitive remuneration package
Application Closing Date: Ongoing recruitment
This is an exciting opportunity to work in the dynamic world of visual effects. If you are interested please apply online.
|12 December 2010||#2|
Join Date: Sep 2003
Thread automatically closed
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
|Thread Closed share thread|