|11 November 2010|
Technical Specialist - Singapore
Job Code: Tech Spec/ENG
Job Title: Technical Specialist / Interactive Digital Centre-Asia
Job Description: Applicant must have a relevant degree and with a minimum of 3 years working experience in the interactive and digital media related area. Candidates should have strong fundamental skills in 3D animation, interactive 3D visualization applications and script programming.
1. To create 3D animation content and interactive 3D visualization applications/content
3. To be involved in the production cycle of 3D interactive and digital media production
4. To provide technical support for the centre and laboratories
JOB SPECIFICATIONS AND MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
1. A good degree in Digital Media/Interactive Media/Media Technology or related field
2. Experience in the workflow of 3D interactive and digital media development
3. Familiar with the use of 3D animation software and interactive 3D visualization software
4. Possess good aesthetic skill and conceptual design skill would be an advantage
5. Experience in database programming MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, or other database packages would be an advantage
6. Experience in 3D virtual environment engines would be an advantage
7. Ability to acquire new interactive and digital media skills, and learn new development tools
8. Ability to work independently, and work in a team on projects
9. Good presentation and communication skills
10. Candidate must be a hands-on person who enjoys interactive and digital media creation work. It will be advantageous for candidates to show portfolio of media work
Closing Date : 31/12/2010. To apply on-line, please go to Temasek Polytechnic website, Career link.
Last edited by idigitalmedia : 12 December 2010 at 08:33 AM. Reason: Closing date for application of job is extended. Thanks.
|03 March 2011|
Thread automatically closed
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
|Thread Closed share thread|