|10 October 2010|
Lucasfilm Singapore is hiring: ILM Singapore - Senior Lighting Technical Director
Senior Lighting Technical Directors (TD) work with direction from the CG Supervisors and Digital Artist Supervisors to create the look of computer generated objects and scenes. They are responsible for lighting, shading, rendering, and some compositing.
* Work with competency, energy and enthusiasm within a team environment with daily supervision to complete a shot.
* Demonstrates good listening and communication skills by openly receiving direction and criticism by asking good questions to confirm clear understanding of the directions and how to approach what needs to be done. Once clear, implements the requested changes immediately and raises flags right away if a solution is not quickly found or if there are any delays, making sure the Supervisors and Production are kept in the loop and are up-to-date on the status of oneís shot work.
* Demonstrates basic presentation/communication skills in dailies/shot review by clearly and briefly outlining what has been accomplished and what next should be addressed in the shot.
* Demonstrates the development of an eye toward anticipating potential problems and knowing what could look better in oneís shot.
* Demonstrates the ability to prioritize tasks managing time well, providing everyone with accurate time estimates on shot task completion
* Responsible for mentoring other digital artists in Lighting and Rendering.
* 8+ years work experience required in visual effects.
* Demo reel demonstrating artistic and technical ability is required for this role.
* Feature film experienced required
* Bachelorís degree in Computer Science or Computer Graphics
* Possesses strong computer programming abilities with visual arts skills.
* Strong working knowledge of Linux, C programming Python and shell scripting is required.
* Familiar with Maya, Comptime, Zeno, Commodore and Repo.
To apply, click here:
|10 October 2010|
Thread automatically closed
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
|Thread Closed share thread|