|08 August 2010||#1|
Join Date: Oct 2008
The submission is declined. The reason is not clear.
This morning I submitted my new picture "The Daughter of the Captain" for the 2D Gallery. The picture was rejected. However, I received this long message:
It was rejected for one of the following reasons:
* Your thread title was not in keeping with CGSociety.org Hosted
Gallery posting policy.
* Your submission contains unfinished elements. Please submit
your work in the "WIP" forum for further critique.
* You have posted too many works. CGSociety.org cannot act as a
host for a member's entire portfolio. In the future, we ask
that you wait a while before submitting another work.
* Your submission does not fit within our quality tolerances.
A group of seasoned CG artists have deemed your submission
in need of further work in order to meet our basic standards.
* Your submission is in violation of CGSociety.org General policy.
Please be warned that any and all posting in violation of our
policy is subject to disiplinary action. We advise you to
study our policy thoroughly before submitting another entry.
So there are five very different reasons and I have to guess which one was applied to me. But honestly, I don't want to guess. Can you be more specific, please?
|08 August 2010||#2|
Same for me...
I received the exact same e-mail for these 2 submissions:
So if any of the moderators could enlighten us on this?
Thank you very much in advance.