It's been a while since we have held the animation mini-challenge. So naturally I am excited about starting up, and hearing from everyone once again
Earlier this month I noticed some suggestions on topics for the "Pantomime" portion of the challenge. You can find them at the bottom of this post. If you have any other topic suggestions please share. I have also added few more ideas to the list. You know what they say, "The More the Marrier!" Or something like that.
- Picking up a box and throwing it
- Climbing something laboriously
- Talking/yelling on the phone
- Surprise! (a character being surprised)
- Showing off
- Running and tripping on something
- Trying to cross a very busy street
- Annoying the still-as-a-rock Guard on duty
- peer pressure
- walking into a scene and getting surprised/scared by something and running off screen.. possibly to avoid an object being thrown at the character
- A dogfight (Airplanes)
- A dogfight (Animals)
- A amputee dance off (Too insensitive?)
- Limbs in different places, E.G Someone using their arms to run.
- Killing a zombie with an inflatable mallet
- Human taking on the movements of an animal
- Have a character do something dumb. Be creative with it.