|05 May 2010||#1|
SMC 43 (5-19 to 6-2)
Quote: - The speed modelling challenges are open to everybody.
- In every challenge you will get a list of items. Pick one and try to model it as fast as possible. If you want, you can do all of them.
- Do not exceed the time limit of the challenge. If you're out of time and still haven't finished, post the unfinished model.
- If you finish before the time limit, spend the remaining time on refining and adding details to your model.
- Focus on modelling. Shading, lightning and "proper" rendering are optional (and thus not limited by time).
- Take as much time for reference hunting as you need.
- When posting your model make sure you post a wireframe of your model. (try to do more then one view of the model).
- You can do any challenge you want. The challenges are not closed when the SMC passes. If you fancy an older challenge, do that.
- For the concept items you have to create your own designs. If possible post the design images as well.
Items (2h time limit)
- nuclear power plant,
- speed boat,
- a pack of smokes.
Concept items (3h time limit) - design it yourself!
- tablet PC,
- computer mouse,
- armor - gloves.
|05 May 2010||#6|
Originally Posted by MSus: hehe, next time I need to find something a bit harder to model
lol, yea I sure went lazy there
But seriously though you have very good topics, good combination of hard and easy. Wanted to try the chimpanzee the last time but it was way above my skill level.
|05 May 2010||#11|
Columbus, United States
you still have half an hour, don't cheat yourself add some interior and a bracket holding the awning up. it looks good but you got some time to finish it.
not trying to sound a lil mean or anything but the more you can do the better it'll look
|Thread Closed share thread|