international student in problems help :D

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 05 May 2010   #1
international student in problems help :D

Hi people how are you ?

mi name is lucas, im from argentina and i have a a degree in multimedia design, but here i dont have any place to specilize me in VFX and i am thinkin in travel usa to specialize me in character modeling my question is do you know any place where i can lvl up my skills ?
some kind of specialization course

im thinking in gnomon but is soo expensive ( 1 dollar, 3,80 pesos argentinos )
the other school i saw is FUTUREPOLY, i like it

what do you think ??

if you like you can see my works to get an idea

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj131/lucasvv8/Roko.jpg
http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/...svv8/topo-1.jpg

www.lucascuenca.com.ar

thank you very much

Old 05 May 2010   #2
Hey, that's no problem.

Oh, no the courses are only 10 weeks but I wanted to take a few, about 10 to be precise, some of them are only a week though.

I hadn't heard of futurepoly, it looks very interesting.... Which one are you leaning towards? My only concern is just that though, that I hadn't heard of it.

I wish to take some drawing courses at Gnomon also so I'm still in favour of going there thus far.

Old 05 May 2010   #3
well which course did u find costly of gnomon anyways one year or 3 years ? u can reduce d years if u were choosing 3 years though.. n ya for character animation i guess animation mentor is really good but its online course not offline though but still if u r looking for colleges sheridan & vanarts in canada provide that specialization though n they will b less expensive then gnomon. in us i thinking u can even look at expressions but i forgot what was it fees though..rest all i know will b as expensive as gnomon .. or u can try any state arts college over there i guess that would cost cheaper though but not sure how much u will learn there...
i hope this helped u a bit

Old 05 May 2010   #4
thanks workaholicmind!!

Old 05 May 2010   #5
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread