Pantomime:April_John Cruz

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 04 April 2010   #1
Pantomime:April_John Cruz

Alright!!! I'm excited, can't you tell? Lmao!!! I'm ready for this month. I final have some free time to start up on one of the challenges myself. I hope, need, and would love some advice from everyone, as I will be doing my best to do the same for everyone else. I have a couple of ideas that I put together this afternoon, hopefully I could pick my favorite and put together some sort of storyboard or something here soon. Busy day for me tomorrow, but I think I could find some time to conjure something up. I hope...

Last edited by Splinter : 04 April 2010 at 06:27 PM.

Old 04 April 2010   #2
Turns out this month was a lot more busy then I had interpreted, which shouldn't pose too much of a problem. I think I have a pretty easy idea to run with. I think... Lol! Today and tomorrow I have a lot of free time so I'm going to try and knock out as much as I can.

Old 04 April 2010   #3
Alright :( I didn't get very far. But I do have some work in progress. So... I hope to have something to show soon

In the mean time I have to go to bed, Lol! I have an early morning coming up. Then back to work on my project late afternoon tomorrow.... wOOt!!!

Old 04 April 2010   #4
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread