aspiring animator needs a lot of advice

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

03 March 2010
aspiring animator needs a lot of advice

Hi everyone, I'm an aspiring animators and I need of some critique from you experts. I have done this run cycle and I wanted to know what yuo think.Please critique, critique, critique my work!!! Thanks a lot...

Here's the link :http://www.diegolettieri.it/video.asp

03 March 2010
I think your animation looks really good. Seems nice and smooth. You might get the head moving up and down a little more, and maybe some motion in the torso as well to add a little more squash and stretch.

Nice work!

04 April 2010
Thank you very much graphix19! any advice is really valuable for me, I'll try and post it again!
Thanks.

04 April 2010
yeap it looks nice already

only critique from me is air time / then you run your hips are going up fast and slowing down a little after
hips at your run is going to fast down - put few more frames then both feets are in the air
it should helped
best !!!

04 April 2010
many many thanks guys! I was opening my eyes... I'll do as soon as these changes!

P.s. Sorry for my poor English :P

04 April 2010
nice, a real solid run cycle!

i'm no professional, but some critiques that i see is, like nakimushi said, the air time could be fixed. feels like the energy the character is exerting into the ground should have more time in the air, just a bit more air time.

04 April 2010
I agree with you jaypeeare! I think there's some mistake in the spacing... 'll put 'together all your advice and try to fix in 3d animation.

04 April 2010
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread