CGTalk > WIP > WIP/Critique: 2D
Login register
Thread Closed share thread « Previous Thread | Next Thread »  
Old 01-16-2002, 06:49 AM   #1
The Mage
Exclamation 2D Artist wanted for a 3D game project

Hello to everybody,
First of all let me to introduce myself. My nick is TMag (i.e. The Mage). I and some friends have a quite ambitious project. We want to obtain one of those great budgets that offer the companies of video games development to the teams that they contract. In order to obtain it we are working in a 3d realtime game demo using the lastest 3d technologies and the best one 3d modelling that we can obtained.
At the moment we are in phase of development, reason why we needed one or several 2d artists so that they make the character sketches that will be used by the 3D artists as refer to models that would be used in the demo. We also need conceptual artist and texture artist.
We needed people who have a realistic drawing style. With simple and clean outlines. This project is not commercial, at least at the moment. We neither have nor can offer money. All the people who work in know this and they do it because they like and trust that if it comes out it would be a unique opportunity to initiate a career in the world of the video game industry.
Of course if the project is successful and we obtain that some great company become interested in us, the
members of the original team you would be those that first become members of the development
company that will be created.
So, if someone is interested in the project he/she can reach me in the following mail:
I promise that I would answer all the mails if they are related with the subject. Send one or two (not exceeding the 100kb, please) samples, of your work with the answer. TIA.
The Mage
Old 01-13-2006, 01:26 AM   #2
CGTalk Moderation
Lord of the posts
CGTalk Forum Leader
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
CGTalk Policy/Legalities
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
Thread Closed share thread