- The speed modelling challenges are open to everybody. If you're registered on the forums you can participate.
- Every week you get a list of items. Pick at least one and try to model it as fast as possible. If you want, you can do all of them.
- Do not exceed the time limit of the challenge. If you're out of time and still haven't finished, post the unfinished model. Speed is key!
- Focus on modelling. Shading, lightning and "proper" rendering are optional (and thus not limited by time).
- Take as much time for reference hunting as you need.
- When posting your model make sure you post a wireframe of your model. (try to do more then one view of the model).
- You can do any challenge you want. The challenges are not closed when the week passes. If you fancy an older challenge, do that.
- The most important rule - enjoy it.
This weeks items:
- tennis racket,
- a harp,
- a hedgehog,
- a leaf-blower,
- an obstacle course.