Secret Agent Entry: Stefan Petrov

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 06 June 2009   #1
Secret Agent Entry: Stefan Petrov

Stefan Petrov is entered in the "Secret Agent" update: View Challenge Page

Latest Update: Final Image: Secrets Remain

Old 06 June 2009   #2
Concept / pre-visualization: hey mom no one`s going to kill us because we saw UFO

Did this to visualise my future scene but still wondering ...day or night!?!?

Old 06 June 2009   #3
Concept / pre-visualization: scenes

I`m just working on posing the characters and actually still thinking of many things and different ideas. So here are the mother and the son/daugheter enjoying their picnic...and suddenly spotted an UFO

Old 06 June 2009   #4
the character

this guy hiding behind the tree (or something else) should be a secret agent from the Alien Bureau of Investigation on his duty...and the main objective is to leave no witnesses...

Old 06 June 2009   #5
Concept / pre-visualization: agent/gun concept

here is the alien secret agent hiding behind the tree.
I`m influenced by the early years and the rumours around Roswell and UFO worldwide. That is why the character will wear retro suits. The thing that you see in the left side is something like the tool that the MIB used to make people forget, but my idea is to make it a bit more like a gun (maybe Memoreaser). The design I took from my brain and the old sci-fi classics and besides whats a secret agent without a gadget.
This is not completely my final concept, specially about the colors and the final design of the gun...but its an obstacle for me not having a scanner and drawing all with the help ot the good old mouse and I need to have some time for modeling right? :)

Old 06 June 2009   #6
Work In Progress: modeling

I started from the head of the agent. First I drew a rough guide so I can keep within the basic lines of a head and than I`ve modeled really really really rough and ugly base mesh so I can imagine the head and the look of the character. I started from a sphere and didn`t payed attention to the triangles...as a second look I could say its deffinetly ugly :)

Old 06 June 2009   #7
Thumbs up

Hey Stefan!...great idea you have here. i like how it's going with the modeling. what i really like is the retro theme you're going for...unique!!

i just had thought...same perspective right, but the UFO has already crash landed and tentatively approaching is the mother and daughter....maybe in the background an SUV vehicle or something...lol! night time , foggy atmosphere, burning embers around the scene...lol ok i'm gonna stop! heh heh, this is just a really creative idea you have here.

i can't wait to see what you'll post next...have fun Stefan however you choose!!!

cheers,
Karisa

btw....welcome to Cgsociety

Old 06 June 2009   #8
Work In Progress: modeling

here Ive mirrored the one half and got finished with the rough modeling. Still wonder about the exact structure of my character buuuuuut thats fine for now...the beast is to become a beauty :)

Old 06 June 2009   #9
Title:

cheers to you too Karisa, thanks for the words and the idea ofcourse...I`ll see what I can do or do not ))

Old 06 June 2009   #10
Work In Progress: modeling/head

with some more twiking and sculpting I`ve createt the neck than mirrored the mesh and joined the head together.I think I`m done with the rough head wich looks bit heroic for now but it wont last for long :P

Old 06 June 2009   #11

Chill!!!...It`s the same mesh but after a serious reconstruction :) I think that`s about to be my final agent head. I decided to fix the mesh and removed the triangles. A lot of tweaking and connecting were applied here and finaly I worked with FFD boxes on various definite selections of polygons so thats what I came up with for now.

Old 06 June 2009   #12

I`ve made this image to present how the head was shaping up in the different stages of modleling and thats it for now :)

Old 07 July 2009   #13
Work In Progress: modeling/suit

started to model the suit. I drew a quick guidelines and started from the collar :)

Old 07 July 2009   #14

started to work on the jacket part...just shaping a rough mesh so I can nearly get what I want for my agent suit :)

Old 07 July 2009   #15

I`ve created the other half folowing my reference guide lines and I`ve mirrored and attached the one half of the jacket to the other so I can get the ful mesh on wich I`ll work on later :)

Thread Closed share thread