Secret Agent Entry: Fabio Oscar Corica

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

06 June 2009
Secret Agent Entry: Fabio Oscar Corica

Fabio Oscar Corica is entered in the "Secret Agent" update: View Challenge Page

Latest Update: Work In Progress: less than one week to go!

B-movie

06 June 2009
THIS WILL BE A VERY VERY VERY FUNNY EXPERIENCE!!!

Keeeep working on ideas now!

B-movie

06 June 2009
Concept / pre-visualization: just for fun

Just an eye candy ....

B-movie

06 June 2009
Concept / pre-visualization: MIB

eye candy 2

B-movie

06 June 2009
Concept / pre-visualization: gunplay

eye candy 3

B-movie

06 June 2009
nice concepts are u using a tablet i think what tablet do you have ?

06 June 2009
to DoubleP90: I ONLY DREAM TO HAVE A TABLET (innttuuuooooossss foooooouuuu-huuuuur )...hhhhHHHHHhhhh...It is 100% mouse painting...
in fact I cant do a decent 2d job..this is one of the reason because at last i did so many 3d stuff. BUT...u made me happy!! THIS CONCEPT LOOKS DONE WITH A TABLET!?
oh happyness!

B-movie

06 June 2009
yes it lok like a tablet paint.. i have an intuos 1 bought used on ebay for 150 some years ago.. i wonder to have a new one.. but they cost a lot :( but if u need a tablet i suggest you to buy an intuos or a bamboo, they are still good.. mine is working very wellthe only thing it would be perfetc is a tablet with monitor so i can draw like on paper and don't watch the monitor.. the funny thing it's that i bought it only for fun (becaue i like buying new thing for my pc) and i dodn't used it since i discovered it's perfect for mudbox or bodypaint

Last edited by DoubleP90 : 06 June 2009 at 02:55 PM.

06 June 2009
AH! u use mudbox? how it is? Look good ,but i never try it.

B-movie

06 June 2009
it's really cool, and even my brother that is 13 years old could use it.. it's really simple to use.. but you must have a tablet.. i don't even imagine how it is using it with a mouse.. mudbox it's simpler than zbrush.. zbrush it's a bit complicated to use.. it have a complicated interface

and about the tablet: now u can find the bamboo tablet in bigger electronic shops in italy.. i saw it in Grande mela (Comet) but it's pretty far from u.. try in euronics or something like that

PS: maybe for less spamming about something it's not related to the project you can contact me on my msn.. doublep90rockstar@gmail.com

Last edited by DoubleP90 : 06 June 2009 at 03:00 PM.

06 June 2009
Great start, nice job on the MGS4 gag as well, especially considering it was created using a mouse, as opposed to a tablet.

06 June 2009
TO Justame2002: well....many many tnx!

to DoubleP90: ummmh.so is simpler than Zbrush...interesting.. I wait a lot for a wacom...and late in this year (september?) i hope to buy one... Euronics may be the better place for me.
There are many stores like that in Florence where i live. PS: Very good ps3 model u did! compliments.

B-movie

06 June 2009
if u have a limited budget you should buy a used tablet.. or a bamboo.. i bought it used and it's cool.. half of price.. and it's like a new one (only dirtier and maybe without warranty) i prefer an A4 size..
ohh please don't look my portfolio.. it's really old.. i have to submit some new renders because those are pretty old ^^

06 June 2009
Concept / pre-visualization: pure nonsense

wow...i love it..!! IT JUST MEANS NOTHING!!!

B-movie

06 June 2009
to DoubleP90: Old portfolio..? Old but cool!

B-movie

Thread Closed share thread