DWIV - 3D - bfikkert - Niveus (Demon Princess)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

03 March 2009
DWIV - 3D - bfikkert - Niveus (Demon Princess)

This is my first time entering DW, hopefully I can work all this around work :P
I decide to go with the new race, DEMONS!! A demon princess to be exact, chose her because she looks the most human, and I want to keep this model as simple as possible. For her demonic features, I chose to only give her horns and a tail (classic demon princess look), given the time constraints and the poly budget, I may add wings.

Her power is Ice/Cold, so she is able to grow ice armor over top of her skin. The weapoin of choice will be a ice sword, not sure how that will look yet, but I am leaning towards a katana. The CGS logo will be places on her skirt (sort of a paint on look), and the sash will probably be red. For my first wip, I did an extremely quick concept, with a side view of the pose that I want her in. She will be gripping the sword in her left hand. If I can find time over the course of the contest, I will do a color study, but right now I am going to start modeling.

Good luck to everyone!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Concept.jpg (69.6 KB, 27 views)

03 March 2009
Quick update, started modeling with the eye, might be able to do some more before the end of the week.

C&C welcome
Attached Images
File Type: jpg modelingStart.jpg (9.8 KB, 6 views)

03 March 2009
Hey Brody,

Nice Start, like the idea of your concept, the ice armor sounds cool Good luck and looking forward for more updates! Cheers!

03 March 2009
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread