Some of my work

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 03 March 2009   #1
Some of my work

Hey everyone,

This is my first post on this forum. I've been doing mattes for some time now but would like to polish my skills. I have used several combinations of methods in my work over time. So I'm posting some of my work for everyone's view. Looking forward to crits and comments.

Lonely Autumn Rest

Mystica

Cheers!

Prabath.

Old 03 March 2009   #2
Hi!

I don't know why nobody is replying to this thread... but for me the Mystica image sells pretty well. I love the athmosphere and the overall look of the scene. The Autumn scene though, doesn't seem to look like autumn and for me its a bit saturated. the mountain (center) also seemed to look like its shaded area is on the wrong side (right instead of left).

Besides that the composition seems cool! Hope to see more of your work dude!
www.ericdmatte.com

Old 03 March 2009   #3
Thumbs up

eyecon,

Thanks for the crits on the first image. Wow! How could i miss that mountain. You are a life saver. I'l get to it soon and spare myself the embarrassment. More images are on the way. Hope to hear more from you. Keep in touch.

Cheers!

Old 03 March 2009   #4
Mystica really looks good to me too.

Eyecon said everything I was going to say but I might add that there seems to be "too much" detail in the Lonely Autumn Rest painting. It's hard for the eye to focus and it's almost "too much" detail.

Old 03 March 2009   #5
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread