DWIV-3D-Intervain-Incendia

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 03 March 2009   #1
DWIV-3D-Intervain- Incendia

update - modeling - exploring costume design in 3d... rough geo

Last edited by Intervain : 03 March 2009 at 02:28 AM.

Old 03 March 2009   #2
Great Intervain, you joined after all . Definetly some Brom in there, concept and pallete-wise. Best of luck.

DOMINANCE WAR IV

DOMINANCE WAR V

Old 03 March 2009   #3
Nice Concept! I can't wait to see where you go with this. Good Luck!

Old 03 March 2009   #4
Hey dude, like the overall desing of her, the idea of the iron and skin intertwined will play out nice in 3D, do you plan on giving her any type of weapon?? And about my updates, I changed the concept many times cause I never feel comfortable with 1 especially when I don't get much help being pushed torwards a specific idea =/. The eyes I am going to play with as well on what I can do with that but I can play with it easier in 3D. Anyways looking forward to your updates

Portfolio

Old 03 March 2009   #5
thanks a lot guys!

GaeasHerald - thank you, yeah LOL starting is easy

GregStrangis - I didn't mean you changing your concept concept, nothing wrong with that I ment all the updates in the DW section - it's a lot of people so sometimes new posts just pass us by...

Old 03 March 2009   #6
it looks really nice concept, cant wait to see it alive

www.shamesarts.com

Old 03 March 2009   #7
Hello and thanks for commenting my entry!
Oh my, that doesn't look too comfy! But I bet, as a demon, she probably enjoys it in a sadistic way, hehe.
Very creative idea, are you going to do some nasty zbrush details now?

Old 03 March 2009   #8
Hurray! Intervain in action.. great to have you around here.. the concept is awesome, liked the idea of skin and iron intertwined by intervain.. sounds good
I have high expectations from this thread and also expecting lots of crits from you on my thread..

SKETCH THREAD

Old 03 March 2009   #9
Hi there,
Nice concept, I love the sketch. Looks quite refreshing comparatively to the monstrosities we are all doing lol.
Can't wait to see the evolution into 3d. Good luck

Cheers.

Old 03 March 2009   #10
I am personally loving the brom influence here! Very fitting for the kind of style. Love the muted colours and the fact her dress appears to be her own flesh falling off... very creepy. Might i suggest some form of ballet boot to finish her feet off? It would keep that lovely curved off pointand add somewhat to the general elegant creepiness you have going on here.

Old 03 March 2009   #11
Hey.. The grand master has entered the competiton.. RUN FOR UR LIVEs... hehe.. nice concept Magdalena.. love the concept.. but i felt it looks more like norm..i mean she looks like some female involker wit fire (except for the skirt made up of skin ofcourse:argh.. maybe u can add some elements that would make her look more like a demon.. thats wat i thought.

And by the way GregStrangis, Magdalena is not a dude.. she is a dudess.. hehe

Old 03 March 2009   #12
Thanks everyone for the kind words!

Zephyri - I really like the idea of the ballet shoes

I'm still thinking about this concet - stuff is boiling in my head-stew ... I always think too much that's for sure and start changing my ideas... maybe a Norm would be a good one ... I'm sort of moving away from the skin thing... well I will start modeling today ... come what may LOL

Hellgaurdian - too kind by far - my stuff's definitely not of your usual game art kind so I'm not sure about my chances among some masters LOL... but it'll just be fun to do something either way

Old 03 March 2009   #13
A new concept sketch after all... Haven't figured out all the clothing yet but in general I want a combination of baroque and geisha with supernatural powers - sounds weird, I know but it's something I'd have fun with...

concept:

and started modeling the body... slow beginning... hopefully will pick up from here on:

Last edited by Intervain : 03 March 2009 at 09:39 PM.

Old 03 March 2009   #14
Quite spooky, like the stripes

Old 03 March 2009   #15
yeah had to have stripes Thanks Simon

Thread Closed share thread