DWIV-2d-NH-Demons

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 03 March 2009   #1
DWIV-2d-NH-Demons

Good luck everyone !

latest :

Last edited by NH : 05 May 2009 at 06:40 PM.

Old 03 March 2009   #2
Fat Demon Prince

Hi there,
I'll try to work on a demon prince with dark/death power... I still don't have a clear idea but it's time to start so here's my first doodle

Comments and crits are welcome.
Cheers

Old 03 March 2009   #3
I love where it's headed. Especially the shoes, maybe go some kind of "twisted hell sultan" style?

Old 03 March 2009   #4
Yinn you got it... I was thinking to create a sultan/pacha design inspired by the orientalists paintings. I'll also create a harem for him.
Cool cool ! I am so glad you saw my intentions
Cheers

Old 03 March 2009   #5

A little update with levitation and less fat.
Comments and crits are welcome.

Old 03 March 2009   #6
I really like it, he has a very evil and sadistic look. He draws up on the idea of a classically evil demon and the idea of a mysterious oriental lord of some sort.

Maybe once you start going more in depth you can do some interesting things with some kind of tattoos or something like that, because I think if he had some armor or dress on his gigantic body it might take something away from it, but if it was just his stomach with nothing else it might get boring.

Keep up the good work, I'm excited to see what it looks like later

Old 03 March 2009   #7
Yeah the stomach would be blad with nothing but dont cover it up I think, maybe you could have runes glowing though the skin, as if he's ate them.

And you oculd have him sitting on a palanquin, with demoning servants carrying him would show his position of power more.

K

Old 03 March 2009   #8
yeah thats an awesome idea, if you could pull off like seeing the victims he has eaten through his skin somehow that would be amazing

Old 03 March 2009   #9

A little update
Comments and crits are welcome

Old 03 March 2009   #10
SpecArs4 and Kharn-ivor , thank you guys for these good ideas.
I agree with your idea of keeping him with no armor... About the tatoos/runs you are right too, but I think I'll go for something more oriental like "henna".
I will also work on his sadic and vicious side... I think I'll develop a female side of him, a travesti... I also think it would be intresting to have this kind of ambiguity visible on/around him, a mix between Androphilia ang Gynephilia...
I will add some further details very soon

Thank you guys, cheers

Old 03 March 2009   #11

Henna tatoo on hands... The demon prince will eat souls by joining his hands... brrrr

Comments and crits are welcome

Old 03 March 2009   #12
Nice job, I think a bit of dapery or jewelery would bring out his character more. He seems like he would be indulgent enough to drape himself in wealth. Good lucK!

My DWIV Entry

Old 03 March 2009   #13
i love the direction you're heading in! really original approach!

Old 03 March 2009   #14
I really like the Henna Tattoos, thats exactly the type of oreintal tattoos i was thinking of, they look great , didnt know it was called henna

im excited to see more keep up the good work!

Old 03 March 2009   #15
This is really awesome. I will keep an eye on you

Thread Closed share thread