DWIV - 3D - adib - Demons

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

03 March 2009
DWIV - 3D - adib - Demon Lord-Sythus

Hi,everyone

This is the first time on DM,and I m very happy to be part from CGSociety team.Good luck everyone!

update of a Demon Lord.

Comments and critics are welcome!

Last edited by adib : 05 May 2009 at 07:45 AM.

03 March 2009
Hell yeah, great start, I like the standing pose concept, although this creature doesn't seem as a leader (Demon Lord), he actually seems just below a master (taking orders). In a sense, seems a bit frail, but great concept overall.

03 March 2009
Very nice! I like how sinewy he looks, but on the other hand ROBOTTANK has a point, he prob needs to be beefed up a bit more to look more like a Demon Lord

03 March 2009
Nice concept work but be careful with that standing pose because rules say: "Demon Lords are larger than 20x20x20 feet and do not possess any human characteristics."

03 March 2009
Thanks guys! Very helpful! Here is an update,what do you think?
Best to you all!

03 March 2009
Another update.Hope you liked!

03 March 2009
update-pose

03 March 2009
Ohh yeah I like how it rears up like that in the 4th pic!

03 March 2009
Concept composition

03 March 2009
Hey,nice start,would be better to try to make him more stable and stronger stance,right now he looks a lil weak at the legs area

03 March 2009
Looking cool so far! I think it'd be nice to see some kind of additional adornment on the tentacles, or to have some additional element to them besides just the sticks . . . which are by themselves still pretty awesome

03 March 2009
Originally Posted by nellement: Hey,nice start,would be better to try to make him more stable and stronger stance,right now he looks a lil weak at the legs area

Originally Posted by Temporal: Looking cool so far! I think it'd be nice to see some kind of additional adornment on the tentacles, or to have some additional element to them besides just the sticks . . . which are by themselves still pretty awesome

Im thinking right now to see what I will improuve my model,but also I must think of my polygons.

Thanks guys!GO CGSociety team!

03 March 2009
Cool start Adib. It's good that you got rid of the human features it had in the first sketch, but I think you could go a bit further and make it less conventional. Jazz it up with some unusual placing of the wings/legs/head...

Anyway, great sketches and have a lot of fun!

DOMINANCE WAR IV

DOMINANCE WAR V

03 March 2009
Nice drawings I agree with GaeasHerald. It could use some deformations. Good luck

03 March 2009
Thanks guys! More update soon.

Thread Closed share thread