DWIV - 3D - Sebastian Wunnicke - Norm - Invoker

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 03 March 2009   #1
DWIV - 3D - Sebastian Wunnicke - Norm - Invoker

The first post is reserved for updates now.

Finished !!!

Here is the beauty shot.

Last edited by SebastianWunnicke : 05 May 2009 at 04:01 PM.

Old 03 March 2009   #2
ok, i made some first sketches of the beast and the small freak.
Here they are:

I hosted my image by ImageShack, does anyone got any tipps ho to post my picture bigger without any link, like evryone does ?

Old 03 March 2009   #3
Hehe nice sketches. His abnormally large jaw is awesome.
I like the top right version of his deepsea mount as well, 50% small body and 50% terrifying head with tentacles that would devour you in seconds.

Old 03 March 2009   #4
thank you for your reply. The top right is a close up of the head, maybe I should write it on the image. The jaw of the small guy is inspired by deepsea fishes like this one:

http://www.cityhillmiddleschool.com/viperfish.gif

Old 03 March 2009   #5
Hi, nice concept there, if u want to make the pic bigger, u must copy paste the "direct url" link and then click the "insert image" icon when u repplying message, some windows will pop up, and enter your URL there, and u can see ur big image.

here I`ll help u

Old 03 March 2009   #6
Thumbs up

thank you for the information, you were a great help

Old 03 March 2009   #7
Hey Sebastian, I like the idea of the little Invoker, could lead to a really cool looking little guy which most people are not doing, Not sure about his pet as of right now tho, idea of tentacles for his mouth is great, but maybe when you post up next round of concepts I can understand the character a little better but keep it up man

Portfolio

Old 03 March 2009   #8
A small update, a quick sketch of my character with a harpoon. I want the hat to be combined from different parts of fishes, shells and sea creatures. At the top he wears the fin of a shark

Last edited by SebastianWunnicke : 03 March 2009 at 08:41 PM.

Old 03 March 2009   #9
That little dude is cool! Hey, I don't think it would be much of a problem to put the viking ship, cause it's really not the actual means of transport of this guy. I think the no vehicle rule applies more to motorized vehicles and that sort of stuff..... not sure.....

DOMINANCE WAR IV

DOMINANCE WAR V

Old 03 March 2009   #10
Talking

thank you GaesHerald, I still think about the ship, but probably i´ll keep it.

Yesterday I sketched some weapons for my little freak. Because he is an invoker he need some kind of magic stick, its a bit boring, but i dont want to make a simple harpoon and call it magic weapon. My favourites are C, E and F, or a combination of those.

waiting for your comments

Old 03 March 2009   #11
I started modelling the little freak this weekend. Here it is. Still a lot of work to do.

Old 03 March 2009   #12
all those staffs look good, but little guy and staff should complete each other about details, so i would pick C or H. you have a nice and original concept, keep going!

Old 03 March 2009   #13
If this little trouble has a ship, then C is my favorite, cause it has steering wheel. You might think it's just a symbolic piece, but it can complete the concept.
Maybe without this piece (rod) anyone can control the ship but him

Anyway, i like the character..
Can't wait to see detailed 3D version..

Keep it up

Old 03 March 2009   #14
a very fast first version of the blind beast, later it will get a lot of armor and cool stuff.

Old 03 March 2009   #15
Good start with the modeling! I like staffs F and I

Thread Closed share thread