DWIV - 3D - Artist_CG - TheUltimateDemon

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 03 March 2009   #1
DWIV - 3D - Artist_CG - TheUltimateDemon

hi everybody , this my first DW , i am glad it finally started , i love organic modeling , so its gonna be a great chance to increase my skills and learn some new stuff , anyway i think i 'll go with demon , i like weird creatures , i'll be posting soon , cya

LAST UPDATES :

Last edited by ahmedadel0077 : 05 May 2009 at 08:20 AM.

Old 03 March 2009   #2
Concept_01

ok guys here is my first thoughts , C&C would be very appreciated , i wanna do a demon lord , deadly , royal looking , and i might go for death darkness abilities , now still thinking about the main look , i drew these two guys after many other sketches , so i want ur opinion , which one should i stick to ?! , and keep working on him , also if u have any suggestions , i would be glad to hear , thanks for ur time , cya

Last edited by ahmedadel0077 : 04 April 2009 at 08:01 PM.

Old 03 March 2009   #3
Among the two sketches.. i liked the first one, looks more powerful and huge..

SKETCH THREAD

Old 03 March 2009   #4
I also like the first 1 too, still a little hard to see whats going on in there,maybe re draw the first 1 and make it a little more cleaner, looking forward to the next update.

Portfolio

Old 03 March 2009   #5
Definately the 1st one, draw a few head concepts to go along.

Old 04 April 2009   #6
Concept_02

ok , here is some more sketching , lots of stuff i wanna include in the same Demon , also i am not sure if Demons are allowed to have Armors , so if anyone have any idea , please say , i made a flesh armor in case accessories are not allowed , anyway , i 'll be gathering the stuff that i like in one sketch and start modeling , time is running ,C&C welcomed , cya

Old 04 April 2009   #7
some colors

ok here is some colors , i created base mesh , i 'll start sculpting and post soon , the drawing is silly , just wanted to layout some colors , a palette , anyway C&C are welcomed ,
cya

Last edited by ahmedadel0077 : 04 April 2009 at 08:33 PM.

Old 04 April 2009   #8
Wip_01

i did edit this post , i'll try to minimize the WIP , and i deleted old images to thread load faster , anyway here is a head , still working on the basic look

Last edited by ahmedadel0077 : 04 April 2009 at 09:46 AM.

Old 04 April 2009   #9
Wip 03

hey guys , i need some critics or suggestions if possible , i started blocking out colors , now he looks kinda cartoony to me , so any ideas to make him look better , anyway here is the render

Last edited by ahmedadel0077 : 04 April 2009 at 08:00 PM.

Old 04 April 2009   #10
Originally Posted by artistcg: i did edit this post , i'll try to minimize the WIP , and i deleted old images to thread load faster , anyway here is a head , still working on the basic look

cool I like so much the face you did, the eyes... so interesting!

Old 04 April 2009   #11
thanks daelon , glad u liked the face , i hope this model would get better with time
ok here is more WIP , cleaned the textures a little bit , i am thinking about putting the logo on his chest , i think would look better than the weird fire
anyway here is the updates

Old 04 April 2009   #12
more WIP

ok after more work on the guy , here is some updates ,i hope he looks better , since nobody is giving any critics , i think he is either looking so bad that nobody is even interested in giving any help , or may be he is looks alright , at least i hope so
anyway here is the updates

Old 04 April 2009   #13
hi, i think u should slow down, get your model right then go into colors and watch out for those strainds/hair, they'll be impossible top render in normal mapping
cheers
S

HCM#25 Oceans

Old 04 April 2009   #14
more WIP

thanks for the advice , ok i decided to try to make the model look better in zbrush also the colors looked like some a demon having a party or something , so i decided to minimize the colors and make them calm , i am still thinking about how to make him look unique , may be armor or something , anyway here is the updates

Old 04 April 2009   #15
Fire Demon

ok i decided to go with a different palette , so i ended up having "fire demon" ,
i think he looks better than the old one , anyway here is the updates

Thread Closed share thread