|06-27-2003, 03:30 PM||#1|
Join Date: Oct 2002
Can someone test something for me on 7.5c
Can someone test something for me on 7.5c - i don't have it installed,
1) create a new scene and load an object
2) From the Menu Editor find the comment "Depth Buffer Antialias" (in
the Effects group) and add it to one of the tabs.
3) Click this option and set it to "Average Value".
4) Save the scene and quit lightwave.
5) reload the scene.
6) click the "Depth Buffer Antialias" button again and see what
In LightWave 7.5 changes to this option don't seem to be saved in
either the scene file or the config - making this a bug. Wondering if
it's been fixed in 7.5c...
Benjamin Smith | SFdp | www.sfdp.co.uk
|01-15-2006, 01:00 PM||#4|
Lord of the posts
Join Date: Sep 2003
Thread automatically closed
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
|Thread Closed share thread|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|