Hot Mama-modeling

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 06 June 2003   #1
Hot Mama-modeling

Well since I've finished the Hero I've decided to start in on the other characters that need completing. Here is my work for the evening on the Mom character. Still have a long way to go though. Enjoy, feedback is welcome!

Kenn

Old 06 June 2003   #2
Insomnia sux, couldn't sleep and she was just there waiting for me....
Here are somemore developments. Mainly her robe/shirt and some geometry added to better develop her face. Rollers floating waiting for hair to meet it. Hands and feet are after that.

Kirt how much detail does this one need? I didn't bother asking if she had any close ups. Oh well, she'll still look damn sexy!

2 more next thread...

Last edited by BlueCougar : 06 June 2003 at 07:15 AM.

Old 06 June 2003   #3
Close-ups of her robe/shirt

Well any suggestions are welcome.

Kenn

Last edited by BlueCougar : 06 June 2003 at 07:18 AM.

Old 06 June 2003   #4
Looking good Kenn. Go full detail on her. She will have some closeups even though she's a minor character. She won't need the full range of facial morphs but she'll need to express shock, worry, fright, etc.

Old 06 June 2003   #5

[registered!]

"Billions of bilious blue blistering barbecued barnacles!...Cannibal!"

Old 06 June 2003   #6
good!

cut

Old 06 June 2003   #7
Got home early around 4pm and got a chance to get some work done. I did her feet, flip flops, and anklet. Didn't really feel like braving the hair yet so I put some pedals on her....hehe.

Kenn

Old 06 June 2003   #8
4 Star legs and feet. I'd have givin the last star but I noticed the little toes seem to point outward too much. Turn them inward and maybe rotate some of the end of toe a bit more on the outside ones. That'd probably add a bit more character to them (does anyone have straight toes like CG models? I sure don't).

Keep going Kenn, looking great!

Ooops - one more thing Move the feet back just a touch on the ankle. It looks like the ankle is positioned too far back on the foot.

Old 06 June 2003   #9
Kirt I didn't know you will have an extreme close shot of the foot!
that's why I told you we modelers need at least the rough storyboard first!

Old 06 June 2003   #10
Heheheh ... I was just being critical. I've gotten in the habit of critiqueing last updates, and well ... they're feet.

No, there are no extreme close ups of the feet but this character will walk and we may show her feet as she's on her bed reading or whatever. The points I made were minor. We could use the feet "as is" but at the pace Kenn is going I wanted to give him something to work on for a bit.

Old 06 June 2003   #11
Hey I don't mind. I want these models to allow for any changes to the story. Who knows maybe there will be a slow pan up her luscious body when the Hero first meets her starting at her little painted toe nails....

I got the hands on her now, retrofitting and tweaked the Hero's hands to fit her proportions and kept the same style. No use in doing the same construction twice if its not necessary. Going to start on the hair later. On my way to see "The Hulk" before I have to get to a meeting at the studio at 2pm.

Kenn

Old 06 June 2003   #12
The Hulk was pretty good I liked it. Ang really pushed the boundary with the framed windows in his editing, I think it worked well. For the most part it was a nod to the comic book format.

Tweaked the hands a bit more this evening to get what I have now. Got the kids on the weekends so I don't know how much will get done outside of the late evenings...if I have any energy! Here you go, even got a little bit of peek-a-boo action on the three-quarter view....sexy! And as you can see I'm having fun switching the colors around to get a feel for what she would wear and also hopefully give some ideas out there to whomever does the final texture. Also matched skin color to the same that was on the hero, though it will have to be redone later anyways.

Kenn

Old 06 June 2003   #13
yeah baby, sexy! (yuk!)

Old 06 June 2003   #14
A close friend of mine, who has been lurking this forum and checking up on our progress, pointed out to me last night that if this girl was true white-trash then she'd be bra-less and her boobs wouldn't be so perky.

I don't know why she didn't just post her comments here ... I guess she's shy.

So ... don't make them too saggy, but loose the perk. The rest looks oh so good. Keep going Kenn

Old 06 June 2003   #15
Sure thing...I was sort of thinking of her as the nice athletic type in high school that ended up in a different place than what she had planned...a trailer park. I was modeling her to still have a glimmer of that physique and beauty as she was approaching her late twenties. Since she just has one baby, her breasts would actually still be pretty perky/full from being full for breast feeding since she wouldn't be putting out the money for formula. Since she didn't have a whole litter of kids I didn't think they'd be saggy. If you still want to sag them up a bit after my reasoning I'll put the gravity to them. And thank your friend for the feedback, I'm glad to see people are thinking about it as much as I am!

Kenn

Thread Closed share thread