he is a chinese, a little diffrent one

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

04 April 2002
he is a chinese, a little diffrent one

i like his work so i paste his location and

he has the fansy thought most of we chinese don't have

http://www.jowoer.com/handok/gallery/img2d/fish.htm

04 April 2002
WTF? Excuse me for saying, but I don't like that kind work. It's disguisting, and completely sexually oriented, which shows that his inspiration only derives from sex. A true artist can work with different kinds of subjects. That's like a sexually depraved guy, gone graphics.

That's just me, someone else could have a different opinion, but I jsut hate it.

04 April 2002
come on, its hardly a sign of a sexually depraved person. I think this is some of the more clever cg i've ever seen.

I really like them, some of them make me laugh. Which is more than 98% of cg does for me. Some of them make me think.

I think its a perfect cross of subject matter.

This "momentum ornament" (what else do you call them?) theme is awesome.

the second picture:
the guy has caught a mermaid on his fishing rod, the momentum ornament thingy shows the fish tugging, and him pulling back trying to reel in the fish.

alternatively you can interpret that he's engaged in joyous activities with a mermaid, in which case the momentum ornament thingy mimics a natural rythm to such sexual acts.

Either way it fits perfectly.... symbiotic

The first image makes me think he is dreaming the following pictures?

I guess the Jesus one is something to do with Celibacy?

God knows what all the Centaurs, devils, minatours, circuses, angels and fairytale ones are about. Whats that fairytale where the girl lets down her hair?

04 April 2002
really longggggggggggggggggggg

i dont like them.... (maybe i'm envious....)

04 April 2002
diazgl you are too excessive, i think.

is it bad to be inspered by sex? if it was bad you never be created by your parent's....

do you prefer war, tank, or blood violence?

those pictures look like salvado Daly paint.

it's too much kitch for me but it's really poetic.

good job.

04 April 2002
ok, perhaps I exaggerated. It's not that I don't like those images, they are pretty nice and amusing, but I hate the fact that in that site, the artist only deals with that subject. Perhaps if the artist had more diverge "themes" i would have liked it much better (it's a psychology thing). I should've sticked to only one image of the gallery, say it's nice, funny, and then leave.

And no, I don't prefer war or violence and stuff, it's just that these are somewhat offensive...I don't know........I just don't.....

04 April 2002
hahaha thats some sweet stuff....
I enjoy that stuff cause its completely original....

Its awesome too cause if anyone had an erection that big they'd be passing out left right and center......

its awesome!

04 April 2002
pg likes

i like these, they are funny and i would really like to see them as real life statues, toys thingies.. only not for kids

04 April 2002
i think its quite original ,

good job.

A|i

04 April 2002
EXTREMELY INTERESTING

I REALLY LIKE THE MODELS AND THE MOOD OF THE SHOTS... BUT WHAT I LIKE BEST IS THE FACT THAT IT'S GIVEN PEOPLE SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT, I MEAN... HOW OFTEN DO YOU GET CG WHICH CREATES SO MUCH CONTROVERSY AND SUBJECT TO DEBATE? IT'S MADE PEOPLE THINK.... FANTASTIC, KEEP IT UP! lol

-XANBOB

04 April 2002
but there are so many other things that are funny, not war, and make people talk and debate. I think it is very offesive, and that these are all trys to make our minds full of these ( which i like to call cr*p )

my idea.

04 April 2002
I think they are really good, very simplistic and there´s lots of mood in them. If he only made one image it would be just a fun picture. That he made more of them shows that he has something to say. That´s art. That some people are offended by them tells more about the people that are offended than of the artist.

No boundries...accept all!!!

04 April 2002
"ONO ITS OFFENSIVE MY EYES ahHHH"
Gimme a break, it's cool art, very original. And if you think sexually-inspired art is wrong, read some Freud , you might learn something about yourself. That's all I gotta say, thx.

04 April 2002
well, It would be fun to see one of these things as a metal sculpture (but only ONE)

share thread