Sony Aibo Er03, Eric Rinanda Adriyanto (3D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 09 September 2008   #1
Sony Aibo Er03, Eric Rinanda Adriyanto (3D)

Title: Sony Aibo Er03
Name: Eric Rinanda Adriyanto
Software: 3ds max

I Love this robo dog..created by sony inc to entertain people..specially for one who want to look after dog but do not want to be disturbed to feed everyday..there is no one that sell it in here...so i modeling this aibo..rendering and modeling with 3dsmax, finishing with photoshop...i hope you enjoy it...cnc are wellcome...thanks all..:)...

Old 09 September 2008   #2
Nice studio light.
model is good
4*

Old 09 September 2008   #3
Smile Another View...

thank you very much..render with mental ray....and here they are in another view...cnc are wellcome...thanks all
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Aibo01Aa.jpg (84.8 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg Aibo01cc.jpg (56.7 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg wires.jpg (52.3 KB, 46 views)

Old 09 September 2008   #4
Nice light and materials.

Old 09 September 2008   #5
can u please give me some settings or something to go by with mental ray... because i am trying to achieve the real life look but dont knw any settings to make it look that way

Old 09 September 2008   #6
Smile using mi material like arch and design material

Originally Posted by fiftypercent: can u please give me some settings or something to go by with mental ray... because i am trying to achieve the real life look but dont knw any settings to make it look that way

ok..yes..i have the same problem with mental ray also..and i prefer choosing vray than mental ray...more simpel although it spent a lot of time than mental ray...as usual using basic 3 point lighting plus skylight...but i turn off diffuse and specular effect and do not forget to activate final gather..and don't forget to using arch and design material(mi)just trial and error...mi is standard material for mental ray rendering...this lighting setup only successful for studio lighting...sorry for my english...thanks a lot......

Old 09 September 2008   #7
nice model and lighting!

Old 09 September 2008   #8
Nice render and mod!

Old 09 September 2008   #9
Smile thanks

to Mr Bao Chao and Mr Wakos : Xie-xie....... Thank you............Terima Kasih.........

Last edited by derex : 09 September 2008 at 04:38 PM.

Old 09 September 2008   #10
The darks are too black. You would never get such a harsh black in reallife on his upper rear leg. Try increasing your bouncelight in FG and using larger lights. Also the studio is a little "messy" The reflections on the dog arent smooth and dont really help show its shape.

Overall however it is a really nice image and very interesting.

www.willelliott.co.uk

Polycount Checker Max script

Old 09 September 2008   #11
Originally Posted by irwit: The darks are too black. You would never get such a harsh black in reallife on his upper rear leg. Try increasing your bouncelight in FG and using larger lights. Also the studio is a little "messy" The reflections on the dog arent smooth and dont really help show its shape.

Overall however it is a really nice image and very interesting.

wow thanks for the advice..i will try it...i really appreciate it...yes..mental ray is really difficult..and i still not get used to it..thank you very much

Old 09 September 2008   #12
keren bos...

www.rizawerx.com

Old 09 September 2008   #13
Smile thanks my brother

Originally Posted by schizo: keren bos...

hai..hai.....thanks a lot my brother(wah si bos juga mampir, jadi malu)...thank you......

Old 09 September 2008   #14
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread