Challenge WIP : Luiz Felippe VZ

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 01 January 2002   #1
Challenge WIP : Luiz Felippe VZ

Hi everybody...

My name is Luiz Felippe, and I'm a 3D Artist from Brasil...
I'm sending you my character (it's still a work in progress) Hoppa...

All suggestions will be welcome!

Best regards

Old 01 January 2002   #2
Hi and welcome to the board, I don't believe this is for the challenge, it doesn't fit the specs I've read, so I'm moving it to 3D artwork...

Old 01 January 2002   #3
Ok!

No problem Lildragon...

I was intended to add some extra detail later, to convert Hoppa to a pirate alien... as I told you before, it's a work in progress yet.... But that's ok...

best regards,

Old 01 January 2002   #4
it's cool if you do decide to make it meet the specs, then repost it over there..

Old 01 January 2002   #5
i don't know if this model need work yet? this really perfect, just anime it now :o)...

Old 01 January 2002   #6
comandou o modelo, felippe.
muda ele naum poh, faz outro!

Old 01 January 2002   #7
Thank you Nero TBF and Prisioner!

That's a good idea! I'll try to make another model as Prisioner suggested me ( I have already figured out how should it look like ), and I'll try to animate Hoppa... He's a very old project of mine, and he's currently resting in my C:\Old_Stuff directory.... eheheh... That's a good idea to make he comes to life once again...

regards,

Old 01 January 2002   #8
Ghaaaaaah! Scary. That's really cool. Did you use nurbs? I agree with Prisoner, I think with a mouth like that it would be diffficult to make him look friendly. It's strange, You'd think those big shiny eyes normally would make a character look gentle but they just make him intense. Nice stuff man.

Old 01 January 2002   #9
I think thats because of the wrinkless around his eyes
Claws make me think about the zergs in starcraft, really cool

Good model!! With some more detail i think it would be real nice!!!

Post the updates too plz

Cyborg Check it out

Old 01 January 2002   #10
Hi!

The purpose of this character is really ambiguous... He was conceived to look like a rational, friendly and emotional character but also to be the most perfect killing machine, full of anger and protected by an exo-skeleton "metal-hardness-like" shield... Just like the human race ambiguity...
He's suppose to live in Enceladus, one of Saturn's iciest moon... it's part of a short movie "Neoinsecta" I'm currently developing...
He was completelly modeled in Maya, with Connect to Poly Shape plugin ( wonderful plugin!! check it out at www.highend3d.com ), it's somewhat like Subdivision Surfaces, but much better in my opinion....

best regards,

Old 01 January 2006   #11
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

share thread