advance maincharacter, KaCheong Liew (2D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 03 March 2008   #1
advance maincharacter, KaCheong Liew (2D)

Title: advance maincharacter
Name: KaCheong Liew
Software: Painter, Photoshop

This is the artrworks i did for my college exhibition last year.I create this character because of i am so like the kamenrider character since i was young,i hope our country also have own kamenrider character in Malaysia,thats why i drew it in front of KLCC,twin tower of Malaysia...^^Firstly i sketch and scan into my computer and color it with painter software,i will like to create a strong texture on it to make it more interesting and real with Adobe Photoshop CS....^^I almost use the oil paster,distorter,FX glow,soft airbrush, and knife brush to paint it in painter9.And the fire is my maincharacter's main power,this is the advance power of it with fire surrounding on body,i hope it look so more powerful and stronger.I will welcome you guys to critique my artwork so that i can get more improvement...^^And also finally hope you guys will like my artworks...^^

Old 03 March 2008   #2
its good to see another malaysian cgtalkers here
nice coloring job overal, im not soo keen with the composition and the character style exercution didnt match well compare to the background as the character seems alil more towards anime/the line art is prominently visible but the background is painterly.nice touch for the smokes tho

keep it up mate

Old 03 March 2008   #3
why no stars ?

It's a good word .. so i give you some stars.. good continuation..

Old 03 March 2008   #4
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread