DWIII - 2D - Chenzan - Arbiter of the Light

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

02 February 2008
DWIII - 2D - Chenzan - Arbiter of the Light

Here's my final, I can take a deep breath and sit back now...wait now gotta get back to work. Haha. Good luck to everyone!

Last edited by chenzan : 04 April 2008 at 05:57 PM. Reason: updating image

02 February 2008
Heres my first batch. I'll start refining some of them mixing and matching....Still deciding between an Assassin or Invoker class.

02 February 2008
Nice! I like your planning process. Definitely a good way to start. Best of luck to you

02 February 2008
Good start so far!

I like the style of your characters. I'm looking forward to see the progression.

Good Luck!

02 February 2008
Nice silhouettes so far. I like the two on the elft in teh top row. The firts is interesting, although not necessarily very powerful. The second one does look poerful, and has a really striking silhouette, whcih is great. Anyhow, good luck with the continuing sketches!

02 February 2008
Great batch of sketches!

They all look like they could be cool.

03 March 2008
i like the second one on the first row and the first one on the second row hahah :-D

03 March 2008
Here's some updates. I took a couple of shapes i liked and started combining elements i liked. But ultimately with my time schedule i just had to chose a design and go with it.

03 March 2008
Anyone know why my submission page isnt showing up on the main Dominance War website? I've filled out my page and added a thumbnail. but i dont see my profile in the CGsociety area of the website. It's starting to get frustrating. Or does anyone even know who to ask for help on that site?

03 March 2008
Thumbs up

That drawing on the left is sick! All hail the mega-shredder!!! The only thing I think it needs is like 30 more horns, or a crate, or 30 horn filled crates, with horns on them. NICE!

-Dave

03 March 2008
awesome process and some intriguing silhouettes.. eager to see this one when finished!

E

03 March 2008
i love your silhouette studies! great shapes and designs.
And yoyu picked the one that i like cant wait to see more!

my blog :
http://carissa-s.blogspot.com/

Dominance War III

03 March 2008
Appologies for late updates, it's been busy lately. Here's a work in progress ortho and final painting. I decided that I was thinking too much about the character and I needed to just put it down and paint it before the dang contest was over.

03 March 2008
Thumbs up

Lookin' sweet, K-bomb!

03 March 2008
Actually now that im looking at the previous designs, i've noticed i've lost the big blade on the forearm gauntlets, I think i may go back and increase the size of those blades. Not that I'm giving into the "Spikes and horns on everything" stereotype...*runs off*

Thread Closed share thread