DWIII - 3D - fluxist8070 - child

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

02 February 2008
DWIII - 3D - fluxist8070 - child

Here is my latest....

This sounds pretty fun.
Here is my concept.
Humanoid
Stalker
Artifacts: Jar and Razor.
Powers: Lightning/Air

The stalker is a child. The child will be equipped with air/lightning. The majic is embued into her jar. The child collects fireflies like any child, but once the insect are put into the jar, they are charged with the lightning majic. The child and the fireflies are able to communcate through subtle electric impulses much like bees. This way the child is able to acquire information by using the insects as spies. The jar Basically imbues anything that is put inside of it with majic. That includes the child's razor and herself as well. The air power lihtens her physical weight and increases stealth by allowing the child to actually walk on air instead of terrain. The child spy usually introduces herself into a social environment as an orphan or lost child. She does her work before she is realized as an assassain spy and then normally disappears. her preferred weapon is a small straight razor that the child charges with lightning/air by putting it in the jar. The origins of the jar are a mystery.

p.s. will post sketchs soon. I am scanning them now.

Last edited by fluxist8070 : 04 April 2008 at 03:27 AM.

02 February 2008
Well everyone on this forum seems to be doing a hot babe so I would recomend the child one because it would be different from the other entries here.

02 February 2008
Cool, thanks for your opinion. I like the child idea more too, but I think it is going to give me nightmares.

02 February 2008
With artists nightmares are often more creative inspirationally than dreams so maybe it will be a good thing lol

02 February 2008
Here are my quick sketches.

02 February 2008
The little girl should have glowing eyes or eyes like a cat that would be really creepy

02 February 2008
That would be creepy. I was thinking about some horns too, or something to deviate from the human form. Maybe add some tats, or have her smoke a cigar...

02 February 2008
Horns cool, tats cool, cigar yuck. It's just my personal opinion of course but I wouldnt' do the cigar.

02 February 2008
Talking

Yeah, it might negate the innocence deception factor. Though, it would fir the post-apocolyptic time frame. You know, give her a little clint eastwood?

02 February 2008
lol very funny

02 February 2008
more sketching

here are some more defined sketches of my child stalker.
I am not sure what to do with the amulet or the eyes yet.
I am still trying to think of a good dress pattern too. BTW, I am really creeping out my fiancee.

02 February 2008
thats creepy hehehe

02 February 2008
some color

Trying to get some facial markings going....

02 February 2008
The face makeup with the red mask makes her look a lot like superwomen, You might want to change it to something more gothic style?

02 February 2008
Hey xarxys,
thanks for all the feedback.
I tried some gothic stuff (well, I guess its gothic, it was all black and swirly, I have it saved as a layer, I will post soon. I am not too keen on the whole goth thing, but that might suit.

Thread Closed share thread