DWIII - 3D - [ku2gun] - [TBpA]

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 02 February 2008   #1
DWIII - 3D - [ku2gun] - [STALKER]

Hey there

I am in and posting my very first sketches

I am planning to model a STALKER type, who has the primary task as SCOUTING and SPEC. OPS.

Please note the > revolveraxe < design.

I am trying to feed more information about the design.

Best wish for all.

---- RECENT DESIGN STATUS----

Last edited by blakbird : 03 March 2008 at 09:25 AM. Reason: new developments introcuced

Old 02 February 2008   #2
Here are the first sketches

WARRIOR'S APPEARANCE AND STYLE:
In the picture 1-b you may see two figures, quite different in style but approximately same gear. An indian (native american) style scout is in my mind indeed but you know sketching, still seeking a good and stylish appearance. The choice between of two what a native american and a Turkish historic scout.

You can find the same variation in picture 2-b. Man on the right is i think my WiNNiNG POSE !
What do you think?

ARTIFACT WEAPON AND ITS FEATURES:
And lastly you see a basic form of the weapon in my mind.
I want to equip my warrior with a pair of this half revolver half axe weapon.

This weapon is designed to carry a radioactive stone between the grip and the axe. (not added at the moment) This mineral stone radiates a disrupting light beyond of the human eye's visible frequencies, this makes MACHINE PREDATOR'S sensors to be dazzled.

Machine fighters adopted a fighting tactic later to fire at the center of the two glowing dots in their sensors to hit the scouts. But a basic solution generated by the scout tech department. It fires also a kind of projectyle made of the same mineral throughout a launcher under the long barrel (again not added yet). Possibly shape like grenade launchers. This projectyles travel in low speeds and roll and jump on the terrain. Whenever a scout gets spotted he fires some projectyles at different sides to decoy his movement whilst he unsheath the stones and sneak towards a good cover by the glare-umbrella of them.
You may expect some acrobatic skills and a good running legs.

I am thinking of adding some features to make its appearance better whilst much fits to my decided SUPERFEATURE. Basically it is not magic but a strange kind of science which binds the physics' different branches.

So far, you may think of him as a STALKER who uses Earth/Rock used Artifact Weapon.

Last edited by blakbird : 03 March 2008 at 09:13 AM.

Old 02 February 2008   #3
Yeah!. I like the blade handle.

Old 02 February 2008   #4
I like the right concept on the second image most!

Old 02 February 2008   #5
Thank you boys, the pose is impressive is not it?

Old 02 February 2008   #6
Hi KU2GUN. Best of luck to you too.Looking forward to ur work .

Old 03 March 2008   #7
Here's a better sketch

tHANK YOU nandlaskar.

Here a better sketch comes. Although it resembles a real native american (one like an apache or kiowa warrior), i plan to add features over it. I want to start from basic.

Old 03 March 2008   #8
design development continues

Here is a newer approach to my hero in this challenge.
Critics welcomed..

Old 04 April 2008   #9
Color works

Some color works
[IMG]http://forums.cgsociety.org/attachm...chmentid=126470[/IMG]

Last edited by blakbird : 04 April 2008 at 03:54 AM.

Old 04 April 2008   #10
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread