The NEXT FXWARS visual effect challenge will be called
EARTH GO BOOM.
The challenge for today is to do:
Concept art of planet earth exploding
Storyboards of a animated sequence.
The cause of the explosion can be anything yo ucan think of.
For a scientific explanation of HOW this could happen
Go HERE: VISUAL FX: The Earth Goes Boom! - Bad Astronomy and Universe Today ...
FX CONCEPT ART SAMPLES:
You have No Time Limit for your sketch. IF you go beyond the assigned time limit , you have to post WHATEVER you have done after the time has expired, along with the FINAL drawing.
- Post only your FINAL piece on this thread, based on the topic on the thread.
- Only final pieces can be posted on the thread. They must have been done AFTER the topic has been announced.
- RESOLUTION : The image can have any aspect ratio up to 800 x 600
- They can be done on any medium.
- If you wish, you can add a brief text description about your piece.
- Only original compositions. No "tributes" or plagiarizing, unless is it an integral part of the challenge.
- You can post an entry at anytime for the topic presented on this thead BEFORE the voting thread for THE WEEK has been posted.
- The artist also has to post total length of time it took and program used.
- Any piece caught breaking the rules will be taken off the thread.
- The topics will be picked at random from the list on the TOPICS thread >>LINK<<
(The author will be given credit). So guys keep them coming.