Tomb 4, kai zhou (2D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 01 January 2008   #1
Tomb 4, kai zhou (2D)

Title: Tomb 4
Name: kai zhou
Software: Photoshop

For now ,i work with chinese writer to do a excitement project <TOMB 4>!!! This story is talking about a tomb robber.Chinese tomb robber not like <Tomb Raider>. In china ,it had a lot of metier rule.There are so many ancient story about spirit,treasures,and zombie.This metier have so many Sinitic,this metier had been three millenary years ago.

There are some character concept design.I will keep drawing!!!

Old 01 January 2008   #2
Cool stuff! Can you tell me a little bit about each character?

Old 01 January 2008   #3
Nice work, Like characters design and style

Old 01 January 2008   #4
Smile

The project is just begin few month(Sorry about my english,that's not very well).
This story is talking about :50 years ago, crowd of tomb robber dig up the silk book of the Warring States Period .This silk book recordation the position of a oddity the Warring States Period tomb. 50 years passed,one of that crowd of tomb robber's posterity find something in his granddad's note.Who is the master of that sceret tomb? In that tomb they find More sceret.

From left to right.
Leftmost Guys: His name is Kylin Zhang.All of his is a secret.In the story ,he is a key of all things.may be he is two millenary ago of Lu country feudal lord king's posterity of the Warring States Period .His had a Kylin tattoo on his budy.His blood can blow away all of the poison bug ,the millenary years spirit also must be submit to his blood.He know all of the tomb trap.His weapon is a ancientry black sword. We can say he is the legend of the tomb robber.In china ,so many reader like this character.

The second of left:His name is Wu Xie.He is protagonist of the story.He deputy all the reader to go through the adventure.Actually is this story is talking about growing road of this guy.

The third of left: Uncle 3.He is a uncle of WU Xie.HE is a seasoned tomb robber.Also he had so many secret.He is the key of the story too.

In the middle maximal guy:This is a zilch.he is a muscle man.He is the trailbreaker.He die In the first tomb adventure.

Linkin Park on the coat guy:I like this character!! He's so funy!! But he is a jumpy guy.We don't know what are he thinking about.We don't know what he gona do,gona say.He alway make trouble,but,he is indivisibility of the team.Because he's experience,courage and pride.

The second of right:She work for the secret company"coral".Her name is LIn.She is another story line ,parallel with protagonist story line.But sometime they will be intersection.They have same order.

The top of rignt: He name is Pan.He once was a soldier.He survived of Vietnam's war.When he come back from the battlefield,he meet the uncle 3. Pan had no father,but uncle 3 like his father . Pan always keep loyalty of uncle 3.Pan is a really warrior.

Hope you like it!!Hahaha!!I will keep drawing !!In the future i will keep post more concept work of entironment ,character,and a lot of things weapons in here.Hope everybody like it.

Old 01 January 2008   #5
Smile

The project is just begin few month(Sorry about my english,that's not very well).
This story is talking about :50 years ago, crowd of tomb robber dig up the silk book of the Warring States Period .This silk book recordation the position of a oddity the Warring States Period tomb. 50 years passed,one of that crowd of tomb robber's posterity find something in his granddad's note....Who is the master of that sceret tomb? In that tomb they find More sceret.....

From left to right.
Leftmost Guys: His name is Kylin Zhang.All of his is a secret.In the story ,he is a key of all things.may be he is two millenary ago of Lu country feudal lord king's posterity of the Warring States Period .His had a Kylin tattoo on his budy.His blood can blow away all of the poison bug ,the millenary years spirit also must be submit to his blood.He know all of the tomb trap.His weapon is a ancientry black sword. We can say he is the legend of the tomb robber.In china ,so many reader like this character.

The second of left:His name is Wu Xie.He is protagonist of the story.He deputy all the reader to go through the adventure.Actually is this story is talking about growing road of this guy.

The third of left: Uncle 3.He is a uncle of WU Xie.HE is a seasoned tomb robber.Also he had so many secret.He is the key of the story too.

In the middle maximal guy:This is a zilch.he is a muscle man.He is the trailbreaker.He die In the first tomb adventure.

Linkin Park on the coat guy:I like this character!! He's so funy!! But he is a jumpy guy.We don't know what are he thinking about.We don't know what he gona do,gona say.He alway make trouble,but,he is indivisibility of the team.Because he's experience,courage and pride.

The second of right:She work for the secret company"coral".Her name is LIn.She is another story line ,parallel with protagonist story line.But sometime they will be intersection.They have same order.

The top of rignt: He name is Pan.He once was a soldier.He survived of Vietnam's war.When he come back from the battlefield,he meet the uncle 3. Pan had no father,but uncle 3 like his father . Pan always keep loyalty of uncle 3.Pan is a really warrior.

Hope you like it!!Hahaha!!!I will keep drawing !!In the future i will keep post more concept work of entironment ,character,and a lot of things weapons in here.Hope everybody like it.

Old 01 January 2008   #6
Thumbs up Just amazing...

Great work on shading & clothing!!! Not only the characters are cool, but also they represent really well their storylines!!! 4 stars.

Old 01 January 2008   #7
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread