sketch dump(4pics)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

04 April 2002
sketch dump(4pics)+2new

hey peeps,
just though i d post some of my 2d work here, havent posted my stuff for a long time. Nothing really interesting or painted, but if you have time i would love some comments, thanks!

Famous Outlaw in Australia...mo' about him check http://ironoutlaw.com

random sketch of elf concept

character that i will be 3d modeling soon

Last edited by jose : 04 April 2002 at 02:46 AM.

04 April 2002
make that fivepics!

heres another one of the ned kelly drawing!
that thing coming out of his torso is beer! which powers his arm and body...its a side view showing is exposed mecha part to refill fo mo beer

04 April 2002
oh i really like your first pic....i dunno why...i just love it....maybe because its in blue.....oh your style seems very interesting
oh and do you have a fetish for mechanical parts....lol anyway....i like this first one......you might wanna ink it??

04 April 2002
Nice!

I think your work has potential but it has some problems: 1, It seems to be chaotis due to the use or lack of use of arcering/shadow stripes. This gives the line work a messy feeling... 2. There is not much dept in it, the concept is cool but the picture seem really flat.
I hope you don't mind me saying this all?

Keep it coming!!

04 April 2002
Yep, i'd have to agree with sangotten, you need to put more depth and shading onto them. They seem way too flat. Also take a look at your proportions, arms to legs to torso etc. I love the idea! No wonder the old bushmen gave him such a rap! I'd love to see some colour in these too.
Great stuff, I like it.
"...thats all it is...information. Even a simulated experience or a dream is simultaneous reality and fantasy. Any way you look at it, all the information a person accumulates in a lifetime is just a drop in the bucket."
Bateau, Section 9

editmedia homepage

04 April 2002
all i can say is, work on the poses, i see alot of dislocated body parts, nice concepts though,...

04 April 2002
make that 6

THANKS guys for the feedback!

Yeah..some people has said that i need to add more depth/colour and i currently trying to find my cging style thats easy and fast, as u can see on the first monster pic i did a little dodge and burn tek...and i need to get my hands on a wacom tablet ...and yep i ll work on the poses!

thanks again!

heres another pick of ned:

04 April 2002
some basic shadings

some basic shadings
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cg shading.jpg (40.9 KB, 159 views)

01 January 2006
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread