Photobucket linked images not loading

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

11 November 2007
Photobucket linked images not loading

Over the last couple of months I have noticed photobucket images not loading. They will eventually load after a few hours....then last for all of five minutes. I don't know if it is hapening to everyone, but I thought I would make a post to bring light on the crappiness of photobucket, and to hopefully get others to use some other free image hosting. Please let me know if you have had the same problems; I have Cox Cable internet, so hopefully it isn't jus Cox not liking photobucket.

11 November 2007
I've never had any problems with photobucket (viewing images from or posting images to). I rather like my photobucket account. Are you absolutely sure it's a problem with photobucket and not your ISP?

11 November 2007
Originally Posted by Kirt: I've never had any problems with photobucket (viewing images from or posting images to). I rather like my photobucket account. Are you absolutely sure it's a problem with photobucket and not your ISP?

I use to use photobucket quite a bit, but I stopped when the site stopped loading. It may be due to my ISP; I was just wanting to see what other users here were experiencing. Thank you, hopefully my e-mail to my ISP will be answered soon.

11 November 2007
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

share thread