search guy(read the message)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 04 April 2003   #1
search guy(read the message)

well we are recruting. A chance, we search the following persons (warning: we search skilled person...):
-a coder who skill into coding network or fixing bug in HL or making linux server version of mod (the 3skills will be welcome)
-a skinner (he will do apply texture on model)
-an animator
-two solo mappers who understand a great of scripting animation of HL and have a lot of idea to instigate a solo adventure.
well cavity, it is necessary to be justified and to make a minimum of job per week...

__________________________________________________ __
Si vous avez moins de 24 ans... MDR (oui bon c'est une mauvaise blague de la pub de l'armée de terre)
Et oui, stargate tc recrute et a besoin de recruter! Nous recherchons activement les personnes suivantes (attention... nous recherchons un niveau de compétence minimum, pas débutant):
-un codeur qui s'y connais en optimisation de code réseau sur HL ou en correction de bug ou en élaboration de version serveur linux (les trois compétences seront extrèmement bien venues)
-un skinneur (il appliquera les textures)
-un animateur de model
-deux mappeurs solos qui connaissent bien le scriptage des animations de HL et qui a plein d'idée pour dynamiser une aventure solo.

bien évidement, il est nécessaire d'être motivé et de faire un minimum de boulot par semaine

__________________________________________________ __

the website www.stargatetc.com

Old 04 April 2003   #2
Re: search guy(read the message)

Originally posted by Zmaster
(warning: we search skilled person...):
-a coder who skill into coding network or fixing bug in HL or making linux server version of mod (the 3skills will be welcome)
-a skinner (he will do apply texture on model)
-an animator
-two solo mappers who understand a great of scripting animation of HL and have a lot of idea to instigate a solo adventure.
well cavity, it is necessary to be justified and to make a minimum of job per week...

[rant]Somehow I don't think that this is what cgtalk's Collaborative TEAM Projects Forum was created for?

Dude, this is a forum where we work as a team to create things, not "it is necessary to be justified and to make a minimum of job per week"...

Just keep that in mind in the future, ok?
[/rant]

Old 04 April 2003   #3
excuse me,but i don't known where i can post this message,have you an idea ?

Old 04 April 2003   #4
if it's for paid positions i think you should post it in the 'studios hiring' if it's not then it's probbly ok here..
gud luk

Old 04 April 2003   #5
it's an half life modification,it's free is not for make money,just for the fun of make a modification of a game based on the stargate sg1 serie

Old 01 January 2006   #6
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread