my first time coming here,bring a picture:)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 04 April 2002   #1
Smile my first time coming here,bring a picture:)

I come from CHINA,it is the work finished yesterday,please enjoy
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 7.jpg (10.4 KB, 221 views)

Old 04 April 2002   #2
where's her nose? :grin: :grin: :grin: nice work.
"...thats all it is...information. Even a simulated experience or a dream is simultaneous reality and fantasy. Any way you look at it, all the information a person accumulates in a lifetime is just a drop in the bucket."
Bateau, Section 9

editmedia homepage

Old 04 April 2002   #3
lol~~thanx~~~

Old 04 April 2002   #4
and~~~~~post the second
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 8.jpg (18.8 KB, 187 views)

Old 04 April 2002   #5
Hmmm, thats looking better. I like your style. The flowers/sparkles are very effective, reminds me of Bewitched
"...thats all it is...information. Even a simulated experience or a dream is simultaneous reality and fantasy. Any way you look at it, all the information a person accumulates in a lifetime is just a drop in the bucket."
Bateau, Section 9

editmedia homepage

Old 04 April 2002   #6
thank you very much.
I really wanna to talk more with you,but my English is too limited,i just can post some images,maybe, vision is my only eternal language

Old 04 April 2002   #7
Talking

Absolutely, art speaks all languages. Keep the pictures coming, i really enjoy your style, very clean. Do you animate these? They have an amzing amount of expression for such a minimal style, you have a great talent.
I dont really do any character art (mostly abstract and conceptual landscape things), but here is a pic i did a while ago (would like to redo it with a real model, still saving for the digital camera ) Post more!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg falundafa01.jpg (17.2 KB, 126 views)
Bateau, Section 9

editmedia homepage

Old 04 April 2002   #8
I have seen this image in your web site,I thought you are a Japanese ,lol~~~~
i like your style ,too.The most favorite is the red one in you web site can i redo this one?are you sure?maybe i will change it into cartoon image

Old 04 April 2002   #9
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 9.jpg (23.4 KB, 122 views)

Old 04 April 2002   #10
Thumbs down

Absolutely!! You can do whatever you want to that image, if youd like I can e-mail you a larger version, or are you going to rowork it? I'd be honored . Do you do your art proffesionally? They look very professional, like from a cartoon. What do you use? Painter? Do they take very long?
Bateau, Section 9

editmedia homepage

Old 04 April 2002   #11
here's something i am working on at the moment. Dont know what to do about a background yet though???
Attached Images
File Type: jpg retinalknot.jpg (39.8 KB, 105 views)
Bateau, Section 9

editmedia homepage

Old 01 January 2006   #12
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread